Monday, April 28, 2008

Pretty Pictures?

I've been trolling through old photos, and found these. All slides from March 2007 (old?)



This is from San Juan Bautista, there is a museum building across from the mission, and this was the view from one of the windows. I'm not that used to shooting into the light, so I just disabled the flash, and let the camera work out the rest. Thankfully the algorithms were good, and the slide turned out great. I wished I had a digital that day.



I believe this was rosemary. The picture looks sepia toned, but trust me, it was full colour, just the floor had a bark mulch, and everywhere was covered in the same dust.


This is in San Jose, the Rosicrucian Museum. Just some neat architecture, and a genuine blue sky, same as every other day of the week down there.



Again, the Rosecrucian, in the grounds, just a nice knotty tree.

I sometimes complain that there is nothing to do within easy drive of home. Yet, here again I am posting images of good places we can get to, just have to deal with 880, but with a family of 4 we can get in carpool lanes!

No comments: