Saturday, January 29, 2011

Old sketches - recently found

I recently surprised a friend with some of my older sketches, and promised I'd show her some of the others.  I think this is a reasonable selection of my pencil crayon and pen sketches.  The only other medium I work in typically is pencil, like this drawing which used to be my blog banner.


Citroen Avant, sketched from a photograph I took back in 1990. Pencil crayons.



Honda motorcycle with extended front forks and a few other twiddlies. Based on a auto mag photo of a Honda, but with some customizations. Drawn back in the early 1990's. Ballpoint pen.


Landrover Series 2, 90". Drawn from memory, pen sketch. Drawn in the corner of some not paper.


Mercedes Unimog with Schmidt plough, salter and sweeper. Copied from a Mercedes catalogue, actually drawn on A4 paper, so is reasonably big.

Posted by Picasa

Fordson tractor.  Drawn from one of my photos again.  Also sometime in the early 1990's.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: