Monday, September 7, 2009

My collection (so far)


I owe you a list of publishers and artists. I will also list which has extra text and by who.

Strangely one of the least interesting covers it the lower right red oversized book. This is the graphic novel by Ian Edginton and D'Israeli, published by Black Horse. The book to the left of it contains the text and then a dozen essays by learned persons and science fiction authors.

My oldest copy is the Penguin, though I'm not sure how old it is.

The middle bottom was a bonus too, it has the original Pearsons Magazine edition, with illustrations, some essays and the full text of the Orson Welles production. The accompanying CD includes the full play, and interviews with Orson Welles and HG Wells.

The purple and green one in the top right is a reprint of the Edward Gorey illustrated edition.

As well as the books I also have the full Scarlet Traces, copies of all four movies, and I have the Jeff Wayne musical on tape, vinyl, CD and also the CD boxed set.

No comments: