Sunday, April 19, 2009

Some New MOC's

So here are some MOC's (My Own Creations) that we've put together. The first one is a rather natty fire truck. I designed it onLDD (Lego Digital Designer), and since I'd used a few new parts, bought it from Lego Factory.



I didn't use the chrome spoked wheels myself, they have a neat reversible hub with lugnuts on one side and finer spokes on the other. The kids switched wheels on me a few months ago.



I actually came up with a truck chassis/cab first time around, then I added the fire engine parts. When submitted to Lego Factory it actually got tagged as a "cool creation", one small claim to fame.


These Three critters, we're not sure what they are, but they are cute, and are the work of my 11 year old. They almost got re-used for parts the other day, but were too cute to take apart. We now have the photos, so I guess building can continue.

The following space ship was a quick build epic scale space ship. I started by building a couple of micro schips, and decided they need a mother ship to dock onto.


Yes the rockets on the wing are really minifigure binoculars, but they are comonly used as boosters, or gun barrels in the Star Wars tie in sets.

Keen observers will notice the nose is on at 45deg to the main body on the shuttles.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: