Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Vignetting

A fellow blogger linked to an article talking about how vignetting was not really a problem.

I think this shot is helped a lot by the excessive vignetting here. I believe this was an early shoot with my DX 7440, with the 2x telephoto added, and shooting at wide angle.

The plane is SW airlines (727?) taken at Oakland International, but that is irrelevant.

The rest of that mornings shoot, or rather the high points are also included here for reference.

This is, if you didn't realize, the jetway, the bendy part of it. I've passed a couple of these driving up the street, quite a surprising sight first time round.


I like when the light shows us things we forget. Airplanes may look all soft and rounded, but they are made of facets which approximate a round.


No comments: