Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Fire Brigade



There are a couple of my firemen here, but the rest are my sons.

We decided that we should have a good mix of guys in the bunch. That's me in the front row in the old fashioned parade uniform, and behind me is Pippin Reed, the brigades first female fire fighter.

Next to me is Sam Sinister, and you will see Anakin on the back row, he was involved in a nasty accident last year. I never noticed before but Digger is both in the middle and the left edge formerly of the Dino Attack squad (or is that Dash of Alpha Team).

At the time we took these photos we didn't have enough flesh coloured heads to do the full team. Our Mace Windu also had a light up light sabre, and consequently didn't have a removable head. I could go for a better mix now, replacing the Alpha Team, Knights Kingdom and others with Starwars, Indiana Jones and Harry Potter heroes.

2 comments:

Bert said...

Hi Alex,

I thought this might interest you, since you're interested in Lego-related challenges. In case you are not familiar with RepRap, you could take the time to look around the main site, it's pretty interesting.

Alex said...

Thanks, it always interesting seeing how Lego is used.

I think the most impressive xy plotter I saw made of Lego was an egg printer. Funny, I thought the one I saw was RIS 2.0 not NXT Mindstorms.