I just got my highest scoring single word in Scrabble. My opponent started with "Size" starting on the center tile. I was very surprised to see the letters "photaed" in my rack, that's right, all seven tiles could be used. Now how do I fit that in? You're right, I played "potheads" from the top middle triple word score tile to the. 54 points for the word and 50 for using all my tiles. Total 104.
Me. That's the best description. Bit geeky (I even have 4 blogs). Like Lego, who doesn't. Like chocolate. Always happiest when busy.
Never far from a camera
Fiber-Jet Cobra
-
These images are staright from the camera - no corrections or rotations.
I still never know when I should stand or kneel to take a car photo.
I ...
....By Any Other Name Would Smell As Sweet
-
A few weeks ago my granddaughter had been over for a visit. We were in my
bedroom and she was seated atop my bed, sketching and writing on a tablet.
I had...
No comments:
Post a Comment