Friday, March 26, 2010

Livermore Night Life



So Livermore, California, has all you need for a Friday night out. There were art galleries open, and bars, and restaurants. This city has apparently reinvented itself in the last 10 years.


Some of the reinvention is a tastefully presented sex shop. I don't think they are catering to the same audience as say Berkeley or San Francisco, but not scrag end of Oakland either. A step in the progressive direction.


Also like the rest of the Bay Area there are protests. This was a pretty militant Christian group. Quite a bit of hellfire and brimstone really. I kinda like the composition with the Stop sign in there.


So a little bit of everything, and some night photography from me, something that's easier to do with a DSLR.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you captured some of Livermore that I've never seen. Never seen that Jesus guy, and I didn't know we have street performers. I guess I gotta get out more on a Friday night!

Mark

Anonymous said...

I wonder why it's always qualified - "Deceitful Adulterers," "Malicious Whoremongers" etc. It's nice that they cover all homosexuals...you know, not just the "malicious" or "deceitful" ones. That's how you know it's really bad! ;-)