Glad you liked the tiger. He's quite old now, and one of my few "post processed" images.
Will look out for beaches, but, well you know how it is. Last couple of beaches I did were around Point Reyes. They are far from quiet and barren. We did have sunset with about 5 miles of deserted beach, but the waves were far from quiet.
Me. That's the best description. Bit geeky (I even have 4 blogs). Like Lego, who doesn't. Like chocolate. Always happiest when busy.
Never far from a camera
Fiber-Jet Cobra
-
These images are staright from the camera - no corrections or rotations.
I still never know when I should stand or kneel to take a car photo.
I ...
....By Any Other Name Would Smell As Sweet
-
A few weeks ago my granddaughter had been over for a visit. We were in my
bedroom and she was seated atop my bed, sketching and writing on a tablet.
I had...
2 comments:
Hi Alex!
I always enjoy B&W photos. Your tiger is just beautiful!
I am wanting to see some quiet and barren beaches.....
You know the sort....
Glad you liked the tiger. He's quite old now, and one of my few "post processed" images.
Will look out for beaches, but, well you know how it is. Last couple of beaches I did were around Point Reyes. They are far from quiet and barren. We did have sunset with about 5 miles of deserted beach, but the waves were far from quiet.
Post a Comment