I've come to the realization that I can blog when I have nothing to do. Trouble is, for the last few weeks I've very much had something to do, so I haven't blogged.
In all fairness, I have been blogging, but over at iVillage. I've also been stealing space and notoriety on other peoples blogs. Anyway, I guess I should show more commitment and keep up my blogs.
Why am I polyblogging? I'm trying to find a home. Since I've been an iVillage member for 8 years I've managed to keep that one the busiest. I'll give this upstart Google thing a try, they might have lasting power too ;-)
Fiber-Jet Cobra
-
These images are staright from the camera - no corrections or rotations.
I still never know when I should stand or kneel to take a car photo.
I ...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment